Healthy Home Foundations Protect Your Investment
You might not realize it, but your home is only as healthy and secure as that of the home foundation. Because of this, you don’t want to let a potential problem go undetected or corrected. Ground Up Energy has ample experience repairing and analyzing home foundation problems just like yours. We can also build you an entirely new foundation. When it comes to home foundation construction, we understand what needs to be done to fix the problem in a timely and efficient manner. We will come in and look at your home to inspect it for cracks, misalignment and weaknesses. Once we know what we are dealing with, we can get it correct before it grows worse.
Complete Range of Home Foundation Services Offered
We have a complete line of foundation services available to help ensure your home remains standing for quite some time. If you need your basement remodeled, we will take a look at the foundation to determine what we can do to strengthen your entire home. You don’t want to neglect the base of your home. It needs to be inspected quickly and addressed to get to the bottom of the issue.
Our team deals with:
- Crack repairs
- Foundation services
- New floor installations
- Basement remodeling
- Concrete weakness
- And much more!
Exploring Our Home Foundation Repair Process
In the event you need to have home foundation repair work completed, we can get it done for you using one of the various home foundation repair methods available. Our process entails:
- Coming in and inspecting the interior and exterior walls to look for structural cracks.
- Looking at the crawl space for any reinforcement already in place and gain an understanding of what the current condition is of your foundation.
- Inspection of the crawl space for potential moisture problems.
- Adding on of vented plywood on cripple walls where needed.
- The mudsill is bolted to the stem wall when possible.
- We bolt UFP’s 12-inches from every corner and then every 48-inches.
- T-straps are added on the wooden posts.
- The work area is cleaned up and the debris is hauled away.
Depending on the scope of the work that needs to be completed, the process can range from just a couple days on up to a week. Our first priority is to make sure we get the home foundation repair completed in a timely and efficient manner, without sacrificing quality for the sake of saving time.